KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 3 June 2014

A tiny little YELLOW

While doing face mask, while blogging here =)  Really have no much time for myself. =(
Miss all my friend which I didn't meet for quite some time. I hope all of them are fine and good =) Even those I had little busy here but I will send my best to you ^^

The time passing so fast, June is here. Let's said goodbye to MAY.
I am still remember when I was young, I always urge to be older and I can do something that only ADULT can do. *hehheehee* Don't think something naughty here,yay! But now, I really wish I can be remain age in 18yo. We can't stop the time, so from now start We just want to be thankful for today, yesterday, tommorrow and forever, I'm thankful for my life.



Recently, I'm thinking of immigrate to somewhere far from Malaysia. There are many country cross to my mind suddenly. 1. New Zealand  2. Ireland  3. Norway 4. Switzerland 5.Austria 6.Finland 7.Canada 8.Sweden 9.Denmark 10. Secret ^^
There is always a problem for us who staying in development country and High-advance technology country, the people there facing too much of stress. They can't even know what they really want. Everything become more and more Complex.


# A little 'too much' stress from the current academic work, I always long for the school have a mercy on us.



what do you think if the GREEN leaf all turn into BLUE color. I think no more MONDAY blue, and there will be everyday also BLUE. We have to always think POSITIVE, think GOOD and think FORWARD. Appreciate everyday life. Be blessing in everything. =)






Hi, so cute here.Looking at the camera picture. Feeling so relaxing. I want my life to be meaning, my life to be colorful, my life to be BEAUTIFUL =)







SPOT anything from this picture? Congratz to you if you can see the cute yellow tiny flower. Which means You using your heart seeing thing. I know right? Our lifestyle rhythm is very fast and non-STOP rolling, we actually missed a lot of the beauty scene in our daily life. Sometime, we just need to take a break and enjoy the nature beauty in our surrounding or in this world. It could be anything. Think of yourself, you are born in this terrible crowd society, will you long for someone to see into you? Love you, Care you and make you feel your existing.




From today start,  try to pay attention to the little thing. Be more caring, loving, polite, honest, easy, respect, patient.

Sharing is caring. 
Loving yourself, family,friend and everyone
polite to everyone
honest to everyone
take it easy in everything
Respect everyone, equality
Patient to be a observer and listener.


Lastly, Let's Smile =D

Good Nightz, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment