KEITH

KEITH

Thursday 4 April 2013

ChInoz on the park -KLCC

Finally we were here Chinoz on the park to celebrate my friend- MIKE 21st Birthday. Shall we happy when people celebrating birthday for us? Yes we should be happy but in the same time we also getting older 1 years old. Sad case. Everyone is afraid of getting old. Younger is an advantage, Chinese always said that Young = Golden Opportunity / Hope / Valueable  how far do you agree about this statement?

Hello Chinoz, we coming in. =)




 Chinoz. Can I have a spoon from you, please~ Credit from our photographer - Jesper I felt guilty that I bought a DSLR and until now I still don't know to use it well. Apologize. HAMItofo.. xD





 Can I have a cup of Vodka from here. Anyone here is COCktail fans? Share with me which COCKtails cheer you up! xD












 FOR your information he is Our Boss - CK  =) 






Photographer - Jesper acting cute infront of camera. Gwiyomi was so popular nowadays I think he should come out with his own Gwiyomi Video.


























Ms JUNE







Our birthday Boi - Mike  Once again- Happy Birthday ! Have a blast one! BFF (best friend forgiver) xD






No comments:

Post a Comment