KEITH

KEITH

Sunday 29 May 2011

Y0landa BIRthday

today is a BIG DAY for someone!!
her NAME : Yolanda LO
hmm,she is a pretty girl to me
and adorable too
so I <> her so muchi !!
see SEE!!
how cute  are her xD



We decide to go DELICIOUS for dinner that located at jln tun razak


I pick up her at FAHRENHEIT 88
and I still have to go AMPANG there fetch our "BIG SISTER" (MEIMEI)
FLOOD!!
because of heavy rain
grHHHhhhhhhhh..
the water LEVER is going up and up!!
and my car is going down and down!!  =(
we wait MEIMEI in the car..
and we started snap pic again ~ muhahahahahaa..




FINALLY!!
we reached Delicious on 8pm!!
DINNER time!!


my watermelon + lychee juice!!

just a small cheese cake for HER..xD

HAMburger???


hainan CHICKEN choP!!



MY nasi!!!!! MUHAHAHA!!


CAPPucino ice!!


Big sister and me!!


my cutie SISTER


..we are we..



she very the happy!! xP


SMILE =)




FUNKY!!


YOlanda & sis (meimei)

No comments:

Post a Comment