KEITH

KEITH

Tuesday 31 May 2011

HP great !!

I am so MAD because of the CANON printer !!!
I'm totally fed UP & dissapointed on canon !!
actually I used 2 canon printer before,
but both of them also cant perform more than 1 month !!!
and cost me above 200 ringgit !!!



I felt that Canon company really have to introspection
and do survey for their product
why its product POOR like a hell?
and why keep show me "ERROR"
when I was pressing the PRINT button .


and you all know,
college life is full of  [S.A.D ]

1.STRESS
2.ASSIGNMENT
3.DIVERSION

let we talk about ASSignment part,
you have to print out what you haved done
and submit to your beloved TUTOR~ xD
if caNON? how to print?

what to do?
I bought another printer tonight !!
ofcoz , NO X canon!!
and YES <HP>


I try it tonight !!
so far so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment