KEITH

KEITH

Monday 5 May 2014

Cameron Highland #1

Just came back from the Cameron Highland. It was a last minute plan to go there just want to have a relaxing day out from the city. The very last time I went to Cameron is when I was still a secondary school boy. Although the journey took us 3 hours but it was fun to enjoying yourself there.







The whole journey was OK is just the road there was too tiny and We always stuck in JAM, so Terrible JAM. I told myself I will not going to Cameron again during weekend =) It's not worthy to stuck in the jam like that. To be Honest, I rather choose to stay in hotel and sleep =( 

I am so lucky in this Cameron trip. I has been invited by a beauty gorgeous HOT VVVVIP  from Rose Valley, Cameron Highland



How much HOT is him? Omg, It was really shocked me on that time  * the very first time I see the peacock look like this =D






Can u see how huge and wide is him?  His size was I think should be 3 Hunk human =)





He is coming. Gonna come in front of me show off his beautiful dress. Serious, it was so beautiful when you see him in real life.









 He look gorgeous here. See his fur! the BLUE! He really look much handsome when he not to noisy =) Good boy 













































































 Brave like a horse, Strong like a horse 



Like a kids. Playing like a kids. LAlala, I'm covering my ears like a kids =) You can't find this happiness in the stressful town. Finally I released my stress out! 







Hello, Keith = Kiv Here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment