KEITH

KEITH

Friday 25 May 2012

19teen of her


After I woke up from my comfortable bed and my eye point at calendar! OhMO ! It’s 21st of may today !! Yolanda birthday ~ What is the plan for today?? 


Seriously I have no idea how to celebration with her. Luckily I bought a Swarosvki necklace and a pair of earing for her. Gosh, I spent almost 1 hour for choosing her birthday present. Such a perfectionist I am xD

Supposed I PLANNED to dinner with her at Chinoz on the park , KLCC. Unfortunately we can’t make it due to the renovation of that restaurant. So, Plan B should work ! Benz , KLCC.


















Birthday girl's, please look at menu not your blackberry ! Sweat she BBM someone again !!








My dinner with Yolanda ,Benz KLCC




For sure she wondering why I never prepare a birthday present for her. That why she show me her sour face xD
It's time to give her a surprise !!!



Ngek ngek negk !!





Swarovski Necklace with earing !



SEE how happy is she !! Hope you like it



Lastly We share this lemon cake? I think so. xD

Happy birthday to you , my dear Yolanda <3




No comments:

Post a Comment